Wednesday 5 November 2008

The confused present

I know I'm a present, I'm just not sure what. I'm sitting in a cage and there is a bow on me. I'm in a nice house and there is a lovely, warm fire roasting away in the back. All I remember is leaving my borthers and sisters and coming here. But, there is a bigger problem, I don't know what I am and I don't know who I'm being given to! Will they love me? What if they hate me? There is a sudden ring, it keeps ringing , I can't find where the noise is coming from. An old woman hobbles to the white thing and picks it up. Ohhhh, it's a telephone. She looks over and sees me. She quickly hobbles over and reads a white peice of paper, it says "yadhtriB yppaH". She opens the cage and takes me out. "A puppy, I'll name you Amore". She gives me a big hug and at that point, I knew that she loved me.